Monday, October 18, 2010

Konomi

My wife's family was in town last week so we took them here for teppan and sushi. Everyone loved it and raved about it the whole night. We were seated right away at one of the Teppan tables. Our service was impeccable and the cook at our table was fantastic, he was very entertaining and showed us a great time. For sushi we ordered the Captain Crunch, Half Baked, Fire Cracker, Beef and Konomi Rolls. They were all fantastic, I don't think I can choose just one. For teppan, I ordered the Chef's Choice which is Rib-eye and shrimp or scallop. The rib-eye was cooked to perfection and the scallops were great. We will definitely be coming back again.


BROWN DEER GOLF COURSE

I think this is a really nice course, I normally golf in Cedar Rapids but occasionally I will come to Iowa City to golf here. The greens are nice and there is a nice challenge to the course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment