Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tic Toc

This place is one of those holes in the wall. It doesn't look very appealing  but the food is outstanding. Everything I've ever tried here has been amazing. You really cannot go wrong with whatever you order. The cheese sticks and fried pickles are a must. If you come Friday or Saturday night the ribs are a must. You will love whatever sandwich you choose. I would definitely recommend this place for breakfast, you won't be disappointed.


Metro Buffet


I'm not much of a buffet person but I've eaten here a couple times. They offer a mixture of American and Japanese food. For me, my dining experience has either been hit or miss.. The first couple of times I ate here the food was outstanding and definitely worth it but the last time I came the food looked unappetizing and everything basically tasted the same. I'm sure I will give this place another chance, however, I'm not as inclined to come back after my last experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment